Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Free Magnet of Sleep Hours Chart- This Week Only!

Free Magnet of Sleep Hours Chart- This Week only! Do you want one? 

Knowing how much sleep in a 24 hour period to expect is a great place to start for sleep.

The mother of 9 week old twins called me asking for sleep advice. (I give parents a free initial 15 min consultation.) Her babies were 5 months once adjusted for the 4 weeks they were born early. I gave her free advice, some coping strategies, realistic expectations, dispelled some myths and offered to send her an hours of sleep expectations magnet. 

Does anyone else want a magnet for their fridge? 
Message me your address and I will mail you one. Tracy@GetQuietNights.com
Limited time offer. Here's a picture. 
After this free offer week, Paypal $2 to TracySpackman@cox.net for one while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment