Monday, May 26, 2014

What is a sleep coach?

A sleep coach is a parenting counselor who specializes in sleep.  Like Kim West. I trained with Kim West. Or rather, I am trained by Kim West. Now, I teach parents gentle methods to help with their baby sleep goals. It's different than a sleep trainer who goes into homes and does cry it out  to try to get a baby sleeping 12 hours by 12 weeks. I don't do that. I show parents gentle, kinder options to work on sleep skills who don't want to do CIO.  And I work with families with babies over 4 months old. I really love it. I feel needed. And I'm good at it.  I have 5 kids myself and can relate to a lot. LoL. I teach the parents and then the parents help the child. I can work with the family as they are working through their plan to ensure success. I have a 97% success rate. 

My husband has cronic insomnia and I don't want anyone else to end up like that.  Teaching children sleep skills can make a huge difference when they grow up.  Self soothing is a learned skill.  My husband never got this skill as a child and that issue has been far reaching.  He's one of the reasons I do sleep coaching and I give out free advice all the time. It's a little late for my husband. But it's not too late for your child. 

Call me for a free 15 minute sleep assessment. 
Tracy Spackman 602-524-7610
Check out my website www.GetQuietNights.com


No comments:

Post a Comment